Conditional Love: The Relationship Between Data and Personalization that Keeps Customers Faithful
Digital marketing pro are waking up to the fact that digitally-savvy, channel-agnostic consumers no longer choose who they do business with because of products and services a company offers, but rather give loyalty to those that deliver the "assortment of conditions" under which the individual wants to buy.
In this session, we'll reveal how the exchange of value and real time engagement creates perceivable value and relevancy to each consumer’s buying journey through personalization.
Those that do are better able to win, serve, and retain customers heading into 2023. In this session, guest speaker and Forrester VP/Principal Analyst, Brendan Witcher, will reveal:
- What makes customers choose who they do business with (really!)
- How a model for deep understanding of the customer is the only path to differentiated personalization
- What approaches to personalization cause companies to achieve good, better, and best results
- Why data and personalization are keys to unlocking potential of your loyalty programs and marketing
- Which companies are successfully using data and advanced levels of personalization to win customers today
Title: VP, Principal Analyst